Washable Play Rug Island
This soft and colorful rug brings to mind the soft dunes of a sandy beach. With a mix of short and medium pile heights in a unique pattern, the Island rug is the perfect place for your child to let their imagination run wild.
The rug comes with four adorable textile toys: a beach bucket, a starfish, a crab, and two shells. Your child can use these toys to build sandcastles, collect seashells, and explore the island.
The Island rug is made from high-quality materials and is safe for children of all ages. It is also easy to clean, making it a great choice for busy families.
Here are some of the key benefits of the Island rug:
- Stimulates your child's imagination
- Encourages creative play
- Promotes fine motor skills
- Develops spatial awareness
- Easy to clean
If you're looking for a fun and educational playmat for your child, the island rug is the perfect choice!
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique. Hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first wash. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- SWEEPING the rug with a soft or natural fiber broom or brush.
- SHAKE OUTSIDE occasionally to help remove dirt that may settle between the fibers, especially on the shaggy type.
- If the rug has TASSELS OR FRINGES, use a hand-held vacuum or an upholstery attachment to clean the edges, as regular vacuuming can cause damage.
- Check your WASHER’S DRUM CAPACITY depending on the size of the rug. If your washer is too small, opt for professional cleaning.
- Make sure to CLEAN THE FILTERS of your washing machine and tumble dryer after use as, usually, wool rugs shed fibers.
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor, allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.