Violet the Fawn
Say hello to Violet the fawn from cuddle + kind, hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn, ethically produced, and an adorable companion for your little ones.
Birthday: April 20th
I come from a magnificent forest where all the paths lead to adventure and fun. Being outdoors all day, skipping, twirling, and running, makes me smile from ear to ear. Join me on my wild and beautiful journey – we can hold hooves, put flowers behind our ears, and twirl in the sun!
Favorite quote: “Adventure awaits.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- dimensions: LIttle 13" - Regular 20"
Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch, with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered, and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted every day by the skill and artistry of our knitters.
Every Purchase Makes an Impact
- Every doll provided 10 meals to children in need.
- Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by artisans in Peru.
- Every doll is ethically produced, providing fair trade wages.
- Every doll is heirloom-quality and guaranteed to last a lifetime.