Forage Feeder - Fern
The Moss & Fawn Forage Feeder - Fern can begin helping your little one even before they are ready for solids! You can fill the feeder with frozen breast milk or formula as a great way to naturally soothe teething pain and swelling caused by teething or as a snack option that will be sure to keep your baby entertained. Since breast milk or formula plays a very important role in your baby’s diet for at least the first year, this is a great way to continue giving them nutrients from milk.
The feeder is not only the best way to introduce solids safely, but also great to soothe teething pains naturally!
Introducing solids is a big step and such an exciting moment! It is also a very important stage for your baby's development, and you will start to enjoy your baby's sticky face and gooey hands. You'll be building the foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating. As exciting as that first bite may be, it can also seem scary. Some babies will be so eager to try that first bite that they may bite off more than they can chew or not know how to swallow just yet. That is what the Moss and Fawn forage feeder is there for! The feeder has small holes that only allow small bits of food to pass through, making it a worry-free solution to introducing solids.
- Promotes self-feeding skills
- Safely introduce new foods
- Soothes sore and swollen gums from teething
- Easy to clean and durable
- Tested free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead
- The nipple is made of safe non-toxic food grade silicone
- An open handle makes it easy for little hands to hold
- 3 food-grade silicone nipples in 3 different sizes
- A digital booklet with care instructions and filling ideas