Washable Rug Sea Turtle
This soft and shaped cotton rug is tufted in a hexagonal pattern that simulates the geometric shell of a sea turtle. The high and low piles in natural color create a realistic and charming silhouette of the animal. The head, paws, and tail are tufted in short and medium olive green piles, adding a touch of color and detail.
The Sea Turtle Rug is the perfect addition to any child's room. It is soft and comfortable underfoot, and the educational design will help your child learn about sea turtles. The rug is also machine-washable, making it easy to keep clean.
Here are some of the key benefits of the Sea Turtle Rug:
- Soft and comfortable underfoot
- Educational design
- Promotes creativity and imagination
- Encourages learning about sea turtles
- Available in multiple colors
- Made from high-quality materials
If you are looking for a charming and educational rug for your child's room, the Sea Turtle Rug is the perfect choice!
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique. Hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first wash. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- SWEEPING the rug with a soft or natural fiber broom or brush.
- SHAKE OUTSIDE occasionally to help get rid of dirt that may settle between the fibers, especially on the shaggy type.
- If the rug has TASSELS OR FRINGES, use a hand-held vacuum or an upholstery attachment to clean the edges, as regular vacuuming can cause damage.
- Check your WASHER’S DRUM CAPACITY depending on the size of the rug. If your washer is too small, opt for professional cleaning.
- Make sure to CLEAN THE FILTERS of your washing machine and tumble dryer after use as, normally, wool rugs shed fibers.
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.