Lucy the Lamb Pastel
Say hello to Lucy the Lamb from cuddle + kind, hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn, ethically produced, and an adorable companion for your little ones.
Birthday: September 4th
I’m a shy, gentle, loving little lamb. I’m a great listener and a first-rate giggler, and I would be so happy to be your friend. I will find the softest meadows where we can have tea parties or lie and daydream. Let’s tell each other secrets and make dandelion necklaces together!
Favorite quote: “Sweet dreams, little lamb.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- dimensions: Little 13" - Regular 20"
Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch, with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered, and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted every day by the skill and artistry of our knitters.
Every Purchase Makes an Impact
- Every doll provided 10 meals to children in need.
- Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by artisans in Peru.
- Every doll is ethically produced, providing fair trade wages.
- Every doll is heirloom-quality and guaranteed to last a lifetime.