Vild House of Little is a children's clothing brand founded by Allison Mitchell and Sofia Sköld, two creatives with backgrounds in New York and Sweden. The brand's designs are inspired by the Scandinavian concept of design, which emphasizes the balance of form and function. Vild garments are made from high-quality, sustainable materials that are gentle on children's skin and the environment.
The garments are manufactured with select factories and craftsmen in Portugal and London. Some of the materials used in Vild clothing include:
- Natural Madder plant dyed fine cotton voile
- Natural Meyna Laxiflora plant dyed fine cotton voile
- SeaCell™ Seaweed fabric
- Locally crafted, hand sewn toys using up cycled materials
- Super soft 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- OEKOTEX® certified materials
Vild House of Little is committed to creating clothing that is both beautiful and sustainable. The brand's mission is to "raise the next generation of children to be aware of the impact they have on the world."