Henry the Bunny
Say hello to Henry the Bunny from cuddle + kind, hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn, ethically produced, and an adorable companion for your little ones.
Birthday: August 5th
I‘m a carrot connoisseur and love munching on them wherever I go. Would you like to share? They’re super delicious! I love hopping as fast as I can and working with my paws all day. Let’s be best friends, grow things together in the soil and sun and share with everyone!
Favorite quote: “Born to be kind.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- dimensions: LIttle 13" - Regular 20".
Every cuddle+kind doll is handmade, stitch by stitch, with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted every day by the skill and artistry of our knitters.
Every Purchase Makes an Impact
- Every doll provided 10 meals to children in North America and around the worls.
- Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by artisans in Peru.
- Every doll is ethically produced, providing fair trade wages.
- Every doll is heirloom-quality and guaranteed to last a lifetime.