Woolable Cushing Pink Nose Sheep
This charming square-shaped cushion features a whimsical sheep design tufted in soft, undyed wool. The surface combines short and medium pile to achieve a woolly look, and the nose is embroidered in Frosted Rose and Almond Frost. Tufted canvas ears are sewn on and sticking out the sides. The cushion has a metal zipper at the bottom rim so the polyester filler can be easily removed for washing.
- Made of soft, undyed wool
- Whimsical sheep design
- Short and medium pile surface
- Embroidered nose in Frosted Rose and Almond Frost
- Tufted canvas ears
- Metal zipper for easy washing
- Soft and cuddly
- Whimsical design
- Easy to wash
- Perfect for children's bedrooms
Size: 1' 2" x 1' 2"
Handmade: carefully handmade one by one and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique. Hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first wash. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Wash the cushion cover separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.