The Pebble Sunbonnet from Briar Baby is a neutral dream. Pair it with everything, and take it everywhere.
Why you'll love our sunbonnets:
- The wide brim keeps the babe’s head, neck, and shoulders shaded from the sun
- Brim can be worn forward for sun coverage or flipped back for greater visibility
- Includes a 3+inch all-around brim, as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics' Sun Safety guide
- Highest-quality natural fabrics ensure breathability and are water-friendly
- Ties ensure it stays in place (and never gets lost)
- Easy to wash and wear
- Proudly made in the USA
Composition: 100% linen.
Briar’s bonnets are made using high-quality natural textiles. Please note that due to the nature of these materials, some variations in the fabric may occur. Variations in color, weave, texture and natural markings should not be considered defects.
Take Care: Bonnets should machine wash cold hand-wash/delicate cycle, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, and iron if necessary. Do not bleach or use oxidizing agents.
Bonnets are intended to be worn under direct supervision only. Do not leave baby unattended, sleeping or awake, with their bonnets.